GUIDELINES FOR PARENTS
- Parents are welcome to meet the Principal and other teachers on any working day during school hours by prior appointment coordinated by the class teacher.
- Whenever corresponding with the School, kindly quote full name, class and section of the student. All communication should be addressed to the class teacher.
- Parents/Guardians are not expected to visit their child/ward in classrooms anytime during the school operating hours, unless they are invited by the School.
- Kindly ensure that the child reports to his/her classes on time. All belongings of the students should be carried by the child. No delivery of items is
permitted in the School.
- Kindly ensure that your child does not carry any valuable item to the School.
- No mobile phone is allowed to be carried to the school by any student without explicit and written permission of the respective class teacher.
- Parents should ensure that the child is dedicating time towards his or her home-work and gets complete set of books as per the prescribed time-table and booklist.
- Remarks made in the dairy should be seen and acknowledged regularly.
- Parents/Guardians are requested to pick their children/wards from the School within 15 minutes of the closing time.
- No student will be allowed to leave the School early, except in case of emergency or in case the student is unwell. Such leave shall be granted on the discretion of School Principal’s approval.
- Parent Teacher Meeting (PTM) is held before and after each term assessment. Details of all meetings will be issued in circulars to parents/guardians. The School expects parents to attend all the PTMs held during the year. Students need to accompany the parents/guardians in School uniform for each PTM. Report Cards will be handed over to parents/guardians only.
GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS
- ‘6-day system’ of time table is followed by the School.
- Regular and punctual student attendance is required. Students need to maintain over 80% attendance for each term in every academic year.
- If a student is absent due to illness or any other valid reason, the class teacher must be informed about it immediately by the parent/guardian.
- Leave should be obtained well in advance through an application duly signed by parents, which shall be forwarded by the class teacher.
- Medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner is mandatory on the first day the student reports back to school after sick leave of more than two consecutive days.
- A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease must produce a fitness certificate from the doctor permitting him/her to re-join classes.
- If a student is absent for a period of one month consecutively without any prior intimation or permission, he/she will be detained.
LATE ARRIVAL AND REISSUANCE OF ID CARD
- Late coming is strictly prohibited. Students arriving to the School later than the designated time will be sent home after three written warnings.
- In case the student’s ID card is misplaced or lost or damaged, the parents must make a written request for a duplicate card to the Class Teacher. The School will issue duplicate ID Card for Rs. 50/-.
RULES OF CONDUCT
- The student is responsible for the care of his/her personal belongings. The school management takes no responsibility to their loss.
- Students shall not undertake any money transactions in the school, either among themselves or with any member of the staff.
- Students are expected to respect the property of others and of the School.
- No student should scratch/spoil/break or damage any School furniture, write/draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others.
- Damage done, even by accident, should be reported at once to the appropriate authority. Any damage done shall be made good by the offender.
- Students are expected to ensure cleanliness all the time and should not litter or throw rubbish anywhere in the School premises or outside it. They must use the bins provided.
- No student can leave the School premises during school hours without prior permission of the Principal of the School.
- The School reserves the right to dismiss any student whose diligence or progress in studies is steadily unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students or whose parents/guardians show little interest in the progress of their children/wards.
- Irregular attendance, insubordination to teachers, habitual inattention to school work, obstinacy in word and deed, wilful and repeated breach of school regulations, immorality, contempt of authority, damage to property: any of these shall always be a sufficient reason for immediate dismissal.
- A student caught using unfair means, and/or receives or gives assistance in any form during tests/exams will result in suspension from the School. Repetition of the same will result into expulsion from the School.
- All students must take part in extra-curricular activities.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS
- Students are required to wear proper uniform. Prescribed dresses should be worn appropriately, for all classes from Nursery – XII std.
- Students should display their Student ID Cards at all times.
- All students should reach the School in time.
- Appropriate language must be used at all times.
- Students must practice complete abstinence from violence.
- Bullying is completely prohibited.
- High standards of discipline to be followed in the School premises at all times.
- The School reserves the right to suspend, rusticate or expel any student not following the code of conduct laid down by the School.
- Academic evaluation is continuous and promotion is granted purely based on the academic performance of the student, throughout the year.
- Students need to fulfill the attendance criteria of 80% attendance for each term in the academic year in order to be considered for a promotion.
- If a student is absent for an assessment for any reason, he/she will be marked absent.
- No retest will be conducted, unless it is a serious medical case.
- Due consideration shall be given to regular attendance and regularity in work.
- Performance in the final examination is considered to be confirmation for the results of the year’s work.
- RESULT ONCE DECLARED IS FINAL. It will not be reconsidered on any account
- School fee must be paid on time as per the timelines communicated to the parents/guardians.
- Fee will be charged for 10 calendar months.
- No student will be allowed to appear for the examination unless all dues are cleared.
- Penalty will be charged in case fee is paid after the stipulated date.
- Incomplete payment of fee will be treated as non-payment of fee and will be subject to a late-fee penalty.
- If there is a regular delay in fee payment, student’s name will be struck off the rolls. Parents/Guardians will then have to apply for re-admission.
- Every application for withdrawal of admission and issue of Transfer Certificate should be made in writing by the respective parent/guardian and submitted on or before 30th March.
- No Transfer Certificate will be granted unless all the School dues are paid and ‘No Dues’ certificate is obtained from the cashier/librarian/laboratory assistant and respective teachers.
- A nominal sum of Rs. 100/- will be charged for every Transfer Certificate.
- In all cases of re-admission, full Admission Fee will be charged.
- Transfer Certificate can be obtained after two weeks from the date of fulfilling all formalities and submission of the application form in the School office.
- For the convenience of parents and the students, the School makes arrangements for pick and drop of students through its own fleet of buses on request from parents/guardians.
- Parents are required to provide complete cooperation with the School by ensuring that their children/wards report at their embarking points well on time, carry their ID cards with them all the time and behave in a disciplined and courteous manner.
- The bus drivers are authorized to stop the bus only at the designated stops. The bus wil l not wait for latecomers.
- Students are not allowed to travel in any other bus route except their own route. However, they can do so only with permission from the School Principal.
- In case of any problem or any mishap, the parents are advised to avoid any altercation with drivers, conductors or support staff. They should immediately contact the School authorities. The School will ensure appropriate action in such circumstances.
- The use of bus facility cannot be discontinued in the middle of the session. It may, however, be discontinued by giving one month notice or transport fee in lieu of the notice period.
- Application for request for change in transport in case of transfer/change of address should be submitted to the class teacher in writing.
- Acceptance of request for change in transport is based on route and availability of seats.